Home > The GPS: Grad Portfolo Story Process - Connect - Your Best of Show Portfolio
Connect: Folio Thinking - Mission, Design, and Format
Mission: What is the purpose of your portfolio?
- Gradutate School
- Life Timeline
Design: Will the reader understand your learning story? Is the table of contents clear? Is the navigation clear?
- Using a storyboard (Kennesaw State University Pocket ePortfolio Initiative)
- Learning Story clearly defined
- Establish Credibility using Resume and References
- General Skill Showcased
- Specific Academic Major Experience Showcased
- Work Experience Showcased
- Volunteer Experience Showcased
- Use of Supporting Material
- Examples of Global Experience Showcased
- Personal Evidence
- Entrepreneurial Evidence
Format: What is the best delivery of your portfolio?
Samples from Paper Portfolios, Powerpoint, Web 1.0, Web 2.0 & Video:
From Dr. Helen Barrett
Hands-on E-Portfolio Workshop using Google® Tools
GoogleDocs® Document & Presentation - Slideshow from Paper to Web 2.0 Portfolios
©2007, 2008, Helen C. Barrett, Ph.D.
Sample Paper Portfolio from:
Caroline Rutledge Armilo: Fortune Hearts Paper
Sample Powerpoint Portfolios:
KSU Pocket ePortfolios Powerpoint
Sample Web 1.0 Portfolios:
KSU Online Career Portfolio Web 1.0 Password Protected Sample
KSU ITS Webfolio Web 1.0 Samples
Data 180 Student Folios:
Sample Video Resumes/Portfolios:
Sample Professional Video Resumes from Reel Biography